account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Z5 compact camera after last softwere update

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Z5 compact camera after last softwere update

Since the last softwere update my rear camera quality is really low,let me show you what i talk about. And anyone know how to fix this ? From sony they told me to repair throw the companion app and nothing changes and now my warranty of the phonw is 1 year less.. The camera is more with whitenes and mor blury then before...That  for that price of phone...

Before last softwere update-https://ibb.co/eT2iyF

After last softwere update-https://ibb.co/izSu5v

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Z5 compact camera after last softwere update

I can understand ur issue!! Try cleaning ur camera lens.. It's absolutely not software or camera app issue. The white glares u r experiencing might be the dust on the lens.. don't be harsh on lens!! uv film coated on lens can come off permanently..

Edit: if u still experience this even after cleaning lens.. Then u need to sacrifice uv coat on lens which isn't a big deal for a normal user...for this u need to wipe cam lens with some tooth paste.. (Say colgate).. Apply little quantity of paste.. I say very Little on to lens .. And wipe it gently with a tissue or normal paper.. Then wash it under running tap......NOW IT SHOULD BE LIKE NEW..and u won't gonna find a scratch or glare in ur  photos.. 

3 REPLIES 3
Commissioner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

I can understand ur issue!! Try cleaning ur camera lens.. It's absolutely not software or camera app issue. The white glares u r experiencing might be the dust on the lens.. don't be harsh on lens!! uv film coated on lens can come off permanently..

Edit: if u still experience this even after cleaning lens.. Then u need to sacrifice uv coat on lens which isn't a big deal for a normal user...for this u need to wipe cam lens with some tooth paste.. (Say colgate).. Apply little quantity of paste.. I say very Little on to lens .. And wipe it gently with a tissue or normal paper.. Then wash it under running tap......NOW IT SHOULD BE LIKE NEW..and u won't gonna find a scratch or glare in ur  photos.. 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I will try and let u know whats happens...

Adviser
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Thank u so much it really works. Now everything its normal as i like. Thanks again.