account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Z5 Compact camera lens foggy from inside.. Solution ?

Adviser
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Z5 Compact camera lens foggy from inside.. Solution ?

There is some kind of water or foggy thing inside the camera lens of my z5 compact. When i warm it it desapear but after 10 sec its happening again.. Any solution ?

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Z5 Compact camera lens foggy from inside.. Solution ?

Hi @Smajlo,

I'm sorry to hear this.

As this is related to your devices hardware I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for assistance with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for troubleshooting and repair.

Let me know how it works out.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Well the problem is i buy the phone from Germany/Munich, and im from Macedonia... 

Adviser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

U can see here on the link what im talking about.. 

https://ibb.co/fsksq5

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Be prepared to pay money & get your phone returned in a worse state than you sent it if you go the the repair centre. Have a look on trust pilot type in Sony customer complaints there are cowboys.