account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xz premium corrupted photos

Regular
Message 1 of 14
Message 1 of 14

Xz premium corrupted photos

Sometimes when I take a picture it becomes corrupted help 

13 REPLIES 13
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 14
Message 2 of 14

Re: Xz premium corrupted photos

if you used a sd card maybe it's that

Emperor
Message 3 of 14
Message 3 of 14

@Baran234

Elaborating on @Hana88's suggestion,

open the camera > menu/settings > storage > internal storage > take a picture, is it corrupted? if not then it is a SD card issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 4 of 14
Message 4 of 14

@Baran234 where do you save your photos, internal storage or the SD card? you can double check by opening camera and opening camera settings by tapping the cogwheel icon, and then tapping More > Data storage and checking what option is selected.

Regular
Message 5 of 14
Message 5 of 14

Im saving inInternal storage

Emperor
Message 6 of 14
Message 6 of 14

@Baran234

just to clarify, when you say corrupted is it that you can't open the picture or when you share it?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Regular
Message 7 of 14
Message 7 of 14

I can open the picture. Its like when take a picture of a cat,head of the cat is gone or half of the picture is green

Emperor
Message 8 of 14
Message 8 of 14

@Baran234

transfer the picture to a computer or a different phone and see if the issue is still there.

Regular
Message 9 of 14
Message 9 of 14

Its still like that

Highlighted
Veteran
Message 10 of 14
Message 10 of 14

@Baran234 wrote:

Its still like that