account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Xperia Z5 Premium - 25fps video recording

Message 21 of 36
Message 21 of 36

Re: Xperia Z5 Premium - 25fps video recording

@1-32859258559 wrote:

When creating PAL Blu ray discs for my region's BD player that plays PAL discs, I need to convert the video recorded on the Sony Xperia X Compact smartphone from the NTSC system to the PAL system, which leads to additional flaws - jerks and tears.

Blu ray players work at 24 and 30,60 FPS

Some blu rays are 1080/50 but an extreme minority.

In fact blu ray doesn't even use PAL/NTSC designation.

It's a dying format in the digital age.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 22 of 36
Message 22 of 36

http://www.brentonfilm.com/reference/blu-ray-and-dvd-region-codes-and-video-standards

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.

Message 23 of 36
Message 23 of 36

Since my country uses the PAL system, most media content is broadcast at 50 or 25 frames per second, so when I create Blu-Ray, I use the materials of this recording format. When adding records made on Sony XPeria X Compact to Blu-ray, where most of the material is encoded in the PAL system, I must first convert the recordings made on the smartphone from the NTSC system to the PAL system.
Viridis, I want to hear the official position of representatives of Sony. Why does Sony violate the regional standards of the countries where it sells its equipment. If she does it intentionally, then I can file a complaint with the national committee for standardization. This threatens the loss of markets for Sony products and threatens financial losses.

Message 24 of 36
Message 24 of 36

Blu ray doesn't use PAL.

it uses a different type of region based control.

Message 25 of 36
Message 25 of 36

viridissee the description for the disc.

pic1.png

Image: PAL, 1080p
region: C

Message 26 of 36
Message 26 of 36

For Official Sony Xperia Support Staff
I ask whether it will be possible to record video (25 fps and 50 fps Full HD) for a smartphone Xperia X Compact?

Inhabitant
Message 27 of 36
Message 27 of 36

Sony. Where is my 50 Hz? Me and my Friends from Russia, we will report to Google Android, disconnect sony from Android system. ☢ 

Worldwide_map_of_voltage_and_frequency.png

Highlighted
Message 28 of 36
Message 28 of 36

@BIG_Kim_Dzong wrote:

Sony. Where is my 50 Hz? Me and my Friends from Russia, we will report to Google Android, disconnect sony from Android system. ☢ 

Worldwide_map_of_voltage_and_frequency.png

What?!

Inhabitant
Message 29 of 36
Message 29 of 36

Are you sony?

Message 30 of 36
Message 30 of 36

I was asking what?

You seem to be confusing voltage currents with video recording which is bizarre.

However I will add your concern to the escalation.