account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia XA2 Ultra camera app not working

One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Xperia XA2 Ultra camera app not working

My camera work now

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Not just my rear camera, but the flash/flashlight as well. Was starting to come and go after the update to Pie. Now 3 weeks later rear camera is completely out as well as light. I can't get another new phone. 3rd one in a year. No. Sony whats up. Google what's up. Update this..

Anybody having this issue?

One time poster
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

I have the same problem, its annoying. Did you solved it? 

One time poster
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Is there a way out because l truly adore xperia xa2ultra

One time poster
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

I've had my Xperia UltraA2 for just over a year now and it recently started having this same problem with the rear camera not working / the flashlight not turning on. I have tried the numerous approaches mentioned here (clear cache, clear data, reset settings) and the camera still does not work.

During one of these attempts, the rear camera momentarily came on long enough to freeze its first image on the screen and then the "camera not working" error message yesterday.

I like this phone and very much hope that Sony finds a way to remedy this problem soon!

staying tuned to this forum.