account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia X camera jpeg terrible

Enthusiast
Message 21 of 26
Message 21 of 26

Re: Xperia X camera jpeg terrible

also why make a phone claiming that it has the best auto mode and take pictures without missing the moment and in real life all those things are just missing thats why people are mad because sony didnt kept its promise blurry noise and extremely bright like painting pictures in auto mode in low light 

while other companies have more snappy camera have OIS have innovation have better low light results wins against sony there is no review i read that x xp beats other major brands in camera 

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 22 of 26
Message 22 of 26

Re: Xperia X camera jpeg terrible

@aboodmushtary wrote:

now this is new a guy using a dslr praising sonys MOBILE awesome software which never took a good low light shot what kind of dslr you use

also a guy uses dslr i mean a real camera claims xperia x has manual mode really lol adjusting iso or scene or exposure is manual mode my god i have doubt do u even use dslr  

You really are a rude little troll.

Did I say it was awesome? No. And I also said "the manual mode that sony allows"

The sunrise shot was a very low light shot at 5am.

And I don't have to prove myself to you, but I use a Canon 650D thank you very much. And if you want any more proof - https://www.flickr.com/photos/djlukew/ go there and see my EXIF's

Come on, show us your photos then? I'm dying to see what photos you have taken that make your phone soooooo terrible.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 23 of 26
Message 23 of 26

Xperia x camera problem

Too much noise in pics... Also in day time.. Pls help What to do
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 24 of 26
Message 24 of 26

Re: Xperia x camera problem

try the following

clear camera app- settings>apps>camera>clear data restart device

boot in safe mode, if the problem is gone , then an app might be interfering with the camera

use another 3rd party camera app, try searching Camera Super Pixel on google plays store

last resort- perform a software repair using Xperia Companion

Xperia Tutorial Photography

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 25 of 26
Message 25 of 26

Re: SONY X CAMERA IS LOWER AFTER UPDATING TO NOGHA 7

do you mean slower? if so do a reset after the update.

it usually makes the phone faster

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 26 of 26
Message 26 of 26

SONY X CAMERA IS LOWER AND HAVE PROBLEM AFTER UPDATING TO NOGHA 7

SONY X CAMERA IS LOWER AFTER UPDATING TO NOGHA 7

AFTER I UPGRADE MY SONY X ANDROID TO ANDROID 7,

MY CAMERA IS VERY LOW IN TAKE A PHOTO THAN BEFOR UPDATING>>>THE SONY COMPANY CANT SOLVE MY PROBLEM

For example I could take 3 photo with the button on screen ON ONE SECOND with push 3th ON the button in android 6 and each of them was good and has the best quality and I can take the several picture whith best quality In Rotation Or Pan , but after upating to nogha 7 The Quality Of this Mode in AUTOMATICK OR Manual (AF OR MF) IS NOT GOOD AND WHEN I PRESS THE BUTTON IN MY SCREEN TO TAKE A PHOTO , THE CAMERA IS LOW AND GET PICTUR WHTIH DELAY( FOR EXAMPLE I CAN TAKE ONLY ONE PICTURE IN ONE SECOND AND IF I MOVE THE PHONE AND OR PAN , THE QQUALITY OF PICTURES WAS BAD...

ATENTION :

1-THE PROPERTISE   OR ADJASTMENT OF SONY X ( CAMERA ) AFTER UPDATING TO ANDROID 7 IS THE SAME AS ANDROID 6.1 AND I DONT CHANGE ANY OF THEM

2- MY SONY X STORAGE IS EMPTY AND ITS MEMORY IS FREE AND I  DONT INSTALL ANY PROGRAM OR GAMES ON IT ..