account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

XZ3 Maximum Shutter Speed?

SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

XZ3 Maximum Shutter Speed?

Hey there Xperia owners. I have an Xperia M4 Aqua and was looking at the XZ3. I was wondering if anyone knew what the maximum shutter speed time is? The max on my friend's XZ1 is a single second, and third party apps don't seem to raise that time beyond 1s. Thanks in advance for the help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: XZ3 Maximum Shutter Speed?

@SeaboundAvianaccording to manual mode settings, maximum shutter speed that you can set in the XZ3 is one second as well.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: XZ3 Maximum Shutter Speed?

@SeaboundAvianaccording to manual mode settings, maximum shutter speed that you can set in the XZ3 is one second as well.