account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

XZ's Camera Overheating When Taking Video 1080p @60fps.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 21 of 27
Message 21 of 27

Re: Camera overheat shutdown warning

experiencing the same issue with overheating. it's obviously that it only have passive cooling or nothing at all. this is the same reason why the clockspeed of its processor can't go over 2.5Ghz or 2.8Ghz otherwise they need to equip it with micro fan and vent 

One time poster
Message 22 of 27
Message 22 of 27

Re: XZ's Camera Overheating When Taking Video 1080p @60fps.

I'll give it a go

Visitor
Message 23 of 27
Message 23 of 27

Camera overheat shutdown warning sony, I never buy any devices with Sony Mark

Apprentice
Message 24 of 27
Message 24 of 27

XZ NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Its not only the camera its other things as well like your on a call showing full strenght signal and it just dies to zero all of a sudden and call ends I thought it was just me but all my xz friends are now reporting this from all over the country on nero update.

Camera is the pits ( MINE LASTS 75 SECONDS AT 60FPS MAX) that Sony must issue recall and replave as its obviously cant be fixed so Sony if you dont want to lose yet another bunch of loyal customers am not coming back NOT EVER!

Learner
Message 25 of 27
Message 25 of 27

Why camera to hit and stop reading of video and camera 

One time poster
Message 26 of 27
Message 26 of 27

Perhaps a cooling case could be the solution. Put it in de freezer. Et voila. I know it's a workaround but still. 

Emperor
Message 27 of 27
Message 27 of 27

@JohnMassey 

Glass + heat then once the glass and the phone it's hot you want to place it in a freezer? That will destroy the phone, DON'T do it

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)