account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

X Compact, blue tint with reflexed daylight and dark tones

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

X Compact, blue tint with reflexed daylight and dark tones

Hi Community,

I report a very bad behaviour of the sensor of my X Compact.

During focus, by tapping, a subject in a interior scene with reflexed daylight on the floor and dark tones, on the screen of Camera app is highly evident a switch of white balance to cold tones. It is highly evident that all colors, especially the white, are tinted with a blue hue! It is a clear evidence that the RGB sensor is confused in these situations of light.

Very disappointed and angry about this behaviour of a sensor so assistited, sponsorized and expensive!

More, very angry that there is not a community dedicated, nor beta program or simply a feedback section to report this beahviours and bugs!

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: X Compact, blue tint with reflexed daylight and dark tones

@Alessio_84

it'll be easier to see the issue if you post some pictures 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: X Compact, blue tint with reflexed daylight and dark tones

@ uliwooly

What is the sense to post a shot if there is not the real scene to compare?

What is the sense to post a photo or screenshot (as I done in other thread) to have no answer then?

i will can post a shot, but what should be the sense if then there is not support about?