account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Wish list for the camera app.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Wish list for the camera app.

After few weeks of using the camera in XZ P i have few impressions and so i will try to write down a list of changes which would be nice to have one day on a XZ P. First thing is - the camera is really great, although:

1)Could there be a manual focus in video recording mode ? That would help a lot in grabbing macro videos. Even the older phones like HP9 has it.  Then whe have a new camera in XZP and there is no such option.

2)Auto mode uses a selection of different schemes (macro, portrait, landscape, etc.). Would be nice to have a access to those, and to use them as you wish.

3)Could there be a possibility to lock few manual settings in manual mode, name them, and to pin them at a button? Could be helpfull.

4).Could there be a fix to a macro problem in manual settings (that gives disadvantage with focus distance when used against superior auto mode)?

5.Could there be a *off* button to a algorythms that are correcting skin on people faces?

6.Super slow motion is superb. The problem with grabbing a super slow motion footage is a need of perfect timing: if you have a bee on a flower, and you wish to catch a movement of its wings, you have to be precise, and press it when it moves rapidly flom a flower. Why not to use a function that helps the predictive capture to catch few more pictures. There could be a ssm video predictive mode, that will fire the ssm when there is a lof of movement on a frame.

Someone has some more ideas, write them down please.

Have a nice day!

3 REPLIES 3
Learner
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Time lapse

Face with rolling EyesI wish Sony's shooting mode interval is very important

Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Re: تايم لابس

Google Translate says something about "Sony's shooting mode", I'm not sure what exactly do you mean.
Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: تايم لابس

PicsArt_07-17-03.46.13.jpg

Pic for clarification📽️

i hope thes thing is in the next version