account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Why is there no scenes option in the camera ?

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Why is there no scenes option in the camera ?

@AZRIN1 for what I know and as an avid Xperia camera user I can tell you I don't feel I miss such feature. I like the fact that the APP is able to select the right "SCENE MODE" depending the situation and I can see that it's quite accurate. 

Open the camera, select Superior Auto: Now watch, move your camera, and the mode "sport" will be activated. Point on a keyboard or a document, you will see it switch to the "document" mode. Point at fireworks or night and the night mode will be automatically selected...

Then, the beauty of an Android OS... you can select multiple camera apps from the Play store but don't forget to send your feedback to your Local support Slightly smiling Face

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!