account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Video recording in PAL system

Highlighted
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Video recording in PAL system

Good afternoon!
Please add in the XPeria X Compact video shooting modes FullHD 50p, FullHD 25p / PAL /. I bought a smartphone Xperia X Compact in Europe (in Germany). I live in Russia, where the official PAL video standard is used. Why does Sony sell its NTSC (Full HD 60p. 30p) technology in Europe and Russia, where the NTSC video recording standard is not official? When creating Blu-ray Discs of the PAL system for a BD player of my region that plays PAL discs, I have to convert the video recorded by the Sony Xperia X Compact smartphone from the NTSC system to the PAL system, which leads to additional defects - jerks and discontinuity. I hope for the release of the update program Camera and firmware smartphone.

Thank you!