account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Superior Auto problem

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Superior Auto problem

I have written about that in superior auto mode, xzp camera is doing an Androids of people faces at random, thinking that this is appropriate I that I wish to have a smooth skin. That's not right. You are mistaken. I am a real person and not a robot. There is no option to turn that off. Someone replied but I didn't have a chance to answer because someone is deleting my topics. This is not right. Came on, this is not serious relation with customer. Why are you trying to hide that things? Repair it, just add a off button in options. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Please stop deleting my topics.

your thread hasn't been deleted, a moderator moved it to the Camera forum.
https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Camera/bd-p/camera
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: Superior Auto problem

Superior Auto will try to take the best photo and automatically apply filters to it. If you are not happy with the results, I recommend you try Manual mode. You will get more control.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Adviser
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the answers. I am happy with the superior auto except that it has beautyfull mode at its sleeve and that there is no control over it. There could be an option to just turn that off. Came on. Just give me another phone camera that use it automatically.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

More control, but not too much. Sony doesn't think that too much control would be good for customers. The list of good reasons to limit control is attached: