account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony experia xa ultra camera

Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Sony experia xa ultra camera

My camera app doesn't open and just says 'the camera is in use with another aplication, close this and try again' even tho I have closed every app, it still seems to work on Snapchat, Instagram and what's app but only the back facing camera works and it doesn't even give me an option to turn it around, is this a hard wear issue or can I do something to fix it thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sony experia xa ultra camera

Try rebooting safe mode and see whether the camera can work or not. If yes, then try clearing the cache of other third part camera APPs, if not, I think you should go to the nearest Sony service center and ask for help. That could be a software issue.

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sony experia xa ultra camera

Thanks mate