account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony camera app starts only with makro modus, can not make pictures with this app

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony camera app starts only with makro modus, can not make pictures with this app

The original Sony camera app starts every time in the Makro modus, I can not make any pictures with this app, installed a new free camera app, but this app has not the same possibilities like the Sony camera app, this problem exists, thins I make the update to Android 7.0 at my Sony z5compact
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony camera app starts only with makro modus, can not make pictures with this app

Agree with you but you can use other cameras apps like Open Camera. Open Camera is best option. It is a FOSS (free and open-source software), lightweight, and have all the premium features like manual focus mode, white balance adjustment, exposure locking and compensation, ISO, auto-stabilization, face-detection, capture with voice command, configurable GUI and volume keys, custom timestamp and coordinates implementation. All of these can transform your phone into a powerful camera, there are many more free and amazing camera apps you may want to try.