account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium fotocamera

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sony Xperia XZ Premium fotocamera

DSC_0607.JPG

Ho comprato da meno di una settimana un xz premium e queste sono le foto che fa.. Come risolvere questo problema? Questo telefono dicono abbia un'ottima fotocamera e un ottimo schermo.. Avevo un Samsung S6 Edge Plus e le foto le faceva meglio

I bought a xz premium for less than a week and these are the pictures that I do .. How to solve this problem? This phone says it has a great camera and a great screen .. I had a Samsung S6 Edge Plus and the pictures did better

gT

1 REPLY 1
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sony Xperia XZ Premium fotocamera

The only thing you can do is try to make the photos in better light conditions (e.g. not in front of a window or in front of the source of light), You can also try playing with brightness and color, manual mode or HDR. I was also very dissointed with the XA1 camera, compared with other phones, and got frustrated. So my advice is just to make a lot of tests and try to get the best of what you have...