account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SLOM MOTION ON VIDEO MODE?

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

SLOM MOTION ON VIDEO MODE?

Screenshot_20180224-204047.png

buna am și eu o întrebare este normala aceasta chestie ce se vede in printul de mai sus ca se întâmpla cu camera când selectez modul video și selectez si functia de slow MOTION si mi se face camera asa ca in poza 

I have a question that is normal this thing seen in the above print that happens with the camera when I select the video mode and I select the slow motion function and I get the camera so in the picture

GT

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: SLOM MOTION ON VIDEO MODE?

Hello

This is an english forum. Please translate your post in english so we can help you.

Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: SLOM MOTION ON VIDEO MODE?

@Flaviu95 first, as has already been mentioned, please use English, it's an international forum and it makes it easier to understand your problem. 

it's just a message that lets you know that you can record in slow mo with different speeds. your screenshot even shows a button that you can press to find out more about recording in slow motion.