account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SD Card Error when open camera

Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

SD Card Error when open camera

Hey all,

I got a situation like this sometimes,  it shows a SD card error message when i open camera app, even I dont do anything else.

I notice that it may be a bug in Android pie.

My SD card is Samsung U3 256G.

It shows in this video : https://youtu.be/o8IAGtTn0mI

Anybody have a solution about that? Thanks

Uploaded by ArvinLau on 2019-02-28.
3 REPLIES 3
Apprentice
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: SD Card Error when open camera

I bought a new SD Card few days ago , and copied all files in DCIM directory( about 6,000  photos), this error still exists.

Thats really boring me, hope Sony can slove it.

my new SD Card :TOSHIBA U1 128G

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

This problem still exists on my phone (firmware version 52.0.A.25 ) , anybody can help ?

Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I got an update on both my XZ Premium (47.2.A.10.107) and XA2 Ultra (50.2.A.0.400) earlier today and it seems to have improved. Not sure if it's psychological but before today's update I almost always have to open the camera app twice for it to work.