account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Photos show up half screen

Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Photos show up half screen

Everytime I take photos when I go back to see them I only see it in a half screen never get a full screen

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Photos show up half screen

What if you use the album app to check the pictures?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Photos

1. I take photos and when I go to the app to check photos I can't see it in a full screen don't know how to change it can anyone help please 
Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: Photos

Hi @Jiba112,

Welcome to the community.

I am not too sure what you mean so to confirm, do your photos look something like this?

Waterbottle.png

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Yes does not matter which way I turn the phone 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Jiba112,

Check that your auto-rotate is turned on. You can find this under Settings > Display.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.