account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

My Xperia z2 capturing blurr pic while using led flash

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

My Xperia z2 capturing blurr pic while using led flash

MY XPERIA Z2 capturing blurr pic with led flash and when I click the photo without flash its working fine as on pics clicked with or without led I just uploaded. Please give me the solution.DSC_0021.JPGWith led flash

DSC_0020.JPGWithout led flash

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: My Xperia z2 capturing blurr pic while using led flash

@ikptech

Simple, the light from the flash it's probably bouncing back to the lens, creating this problem, this could be due to a reflective surface, your fingers too close to the flash, a protective case or film or even scratches on the lens

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: My Xperia z2 capturing blurr pic while using led flash

What's the solution brother...