account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

May someone show me how to take great pictures with the XA Ultra?

Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

May someone show me how to take great pictures with the XA Ultra?

The camera is pretty good but a lot of my pictures don't come out as good as I want them too. The backgrounds are sometimes blurry, the pictures come out too bright and overall I'm not satisfied with the images I'm taking. I tried all settings too and I'm just not liking the results. I don't know maybe the camera is not that good?

But some tips would really help cause I do enjoy taking photos of stuff. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: May someone show me how to take great pictures with the XA Ultra?

Hi @Ninjabird7,

I know how you feel, I am very bad at taking photos myself and am in awe when a colleague shows me all the great photos they were able to snap with the same phone model. The user @uliwooly on the forum has written a great thread full of tips and tricks on how to use the camera app in different settings, have a look:
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Xperia-Smartphone-Photography-Improve-your-smartphone/m-p/1124298#...

Let me know if that helps, it aided me in my daily photography! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks a lot. I will check it out

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Feel free to kudo the post in that camera thread if you found it useful, I'm sure the author would be happy to know it helped a user! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Camera problem

I bought my xperia xa few months ago its a brilliant smartphone but few days before i started facing problem with rear camera(13 megapixel) it always take blur pictures front camera(5 megapixel) takes 10 times more better picture than rear camera(13 megapixel) help anyone i tried all suggestions from internet nthing works i also see the camera glass its in perfect condition no scratches or dust inside.