account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Flash pics always blue XA1 plus

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Flash pics always blue XA1 plus

All my pics taken with flash are blue. I already remove the back case, but they are still blue. 

This happens with my back camera, the front one works ok. 

I tried change white balance and other features, but nothing worked Slightly frowning Face15341268137678605037449233508333.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Flash pics always blue XA1 plus

@Pati_Rodriguez1 @Pati_Rodriguez

was it something like a protective case/film reflecting some of the flash light into the camera lens?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hi @Pati_Rodriguez

Really strange that!

If you use another camera that uses both camera and the flash, like Snapchat, Messenger or Instagram, do you experience the same problem?

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

I already solve it! Thank you anyway for your answer. Slightly smiling Face

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Pati_Rodriguez1

Glad to know it Slightly smiling Face

Can you just share how you´ve done it to help other users that may face the same situation in the future?

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

@Pati_Rodriguez1 @Pati_Rodriguez

was it something like a protective case/film reflecting some of the flash light into the camera lens?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I'm ashamed to confess that the camera has a protection that reflected the flashlight. Sorry Worried Face.