account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera temperature rise issue

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Camera temperature rise issue

In my xperia x, each time i launch camera it pops up a message saying that "some of the functions are disabled due to temperature rise". After a minute or a half it shuts down the camera automatically.. This is occurring for both front and back camera.

I think this has started after my last update. 

Pls suggest

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Camera temperature rise issue

Hi @C_nam

So sorry to know that :/

You may face some temperature rise due to prolonged use of games, screen, video, and etc. Soo, do you experience that camera messaging after an intense phone usage?

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No, i dont use my phone much.. Games are No-No on my phone.. I sometimes use Internet.. But even if I don't I get this message while launching camera. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@C_nam

Have you tried boot into safe mode? It can be a good idea to check if any third party applications might be involved in the problem you’re having.

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face