account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Camera sweep panorama lost

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Camera sweep panorama lost

Hi,

I have recently tried to open sweep panorama app in my XZ1 compact and accidentaly declined some of the app's permission and the app disappeard.. It looks like this application has been uninstalled. I tried to download panorama .apk but could not install it..

Can someone please advise/help?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Re: Camera sweep panorama lost

Hi @novalinho;

Supposedly you can not uninstall it only deactivate it as it is a system app, does the app appear when you go to settings >apps and notifications >app info>top right 3 dots >show system >Panorama? 

8 REPLIES 8
Emperor
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

@novalinho

Settings > apps > app info > camera > storage > clear data > try again

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

It did not help.. I still cannot instal .apk file or find this app in the play store, which is truly sad for me Slightly frowning Face

Is there any way to install new camera apps like it was in old xperias like Z3C?

Thanks

Pioneer
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Hi @novalinho;

Supposedly you can not uninstall it only deactivate it as it is a system app, does the app appear when you go to settings >apps and notifications >app info>top right 3 dots >show system >Panorama? 

Pioneer
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

@novalinho;

Also you can install some new camera apps from Google Play like Motiongraph for Xperia, Voice Balloon photo, etc. (not much). 

Rookie
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Thank you NunoSEN2 for your advice! I have found the app in the system apps and activated it. Much appreciate!

Pioneer
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Anytime @novalinho, glad I could help. 

One time poster
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Hi @NunoSEN2,

I cant found app info in apps and notification.

If I displayed show system in premision for camera, i cant see Panorama app to.

Android 9

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Benes1 ;

The Panorama is a system app you should see it in the all apps list when choosing "Show system" in the top right 3 dots menu.