account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera problem Xperia X performance

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Camera problem Xperia X performance

Translation via Google Translate:

When I use the camera I get: Can not start the camera. Restart the camera or the device.
I have rebooted the phone, I have reset it from the factory and I have also reset the software.
None of the things I did have worked, I need help with this problem.

Al momento de utilizar la cámara me sale: No se puede iniciar la cámara. Reinicie la cámara o el dispositivo.
He reiniciado el celular, lo he restablecido de fabrica y también he vuelto a restablecer el software.
Ninguna de las cosas que hice han funcionado necesito que me ayuden con dicho problema.

2 REPLIES 2
One time poster
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Camera problem Xperia X performance

Hey, Have you found a solution??

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Camera problem Xperia X performance

@llllllll1 

could you describe your issue?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)