account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera option XZP

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Camera option XZP

Bonjour.

Je suis désolé de vous déranger. J'ai un petit soucis depuis quelques jours je suis occupé de trouver le 4K sur mon appareil photo mais toujours pas visible . Et je ne sais pas comment je dois l'activer merci de me trouver une solution bien à vous

Hello.

I'm sorry to bother you. I have a little trouble for a few days I'm busy finding the 4K on my camera but still not visible. And I do not know how I have to activate it thank you for finding me a solution well to you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Appareil photo

Hi @Ozisazo, welcome to the community.

As this is an English language forum I have used Google to translate your post.

The information you are looking for will be in this link: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxzpremium/userguide/resolution-and-memory/

You can not take a photo in 4K, only a video. Any of the resolutions you use for photos will be technically higher than 4K.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.