account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera not working

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Camera not working

Hey! After my latest update my camera freezes and is out of focus so I cant take any photos! What to do? 

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Camera not working

الكاميرا الخلفية لا تعمل ابدا،  ما هو السبب وماذا افعل؟؟ 

The rear camera never works, what is the reason and what do I do ??

GT

Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @StianVDM1990,

Can you please find a lint-free cloth and give then lens a wipe? Yes I know it might seem obvious, but sometimes the lens will be dirty and you may not even realize it!

Next, I'll get you to have a look in the system tests (Settings-->System-->About phone-->Support-->Tests) and see if the camera works properly in there... Does the camera work in the system tests?

If the camera is still having issues in the system tests, then my next suggestion would be to try Safe Mode... Start Safe Mode, try to take a couple of photos, then let us know how you went.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Camera not working massage error