account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Camera does not work

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Camera does not work

Включаю камеру, и выходит черный экран и он не реагирует больше никак. 

I turn on the camera and the black screen comes out and it does not react any more

GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Камера не работает

@Vasilisa wrote:

Translated: I turn on the camera and the black screen comes out and it does not react any more.

Hi @Vasilisa,

Please use English for future posts, as this is the designated language for these forums.

Regarding your issue, are you saying that an image is not displaying when you are trying to use your camera? Does this afect all camera applications, or just a particular camera application (such as the one which comes with your smartphone)?

Is there anything blocking the camera, such as dirt, a decal or sticker?

Try Safe Mode and see if the camera works... If not, you could also try to re-install your smartphone's firmware (software) and see if the issue is still present.

Post back here and let us know how you go...

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Камера не работает

@Vasilisa wrote:

Translated: I turn on the camera and the black screen comes out and it does not react any more.

Hi @Vasilisa,

Please use English for future posts, as this is the designated language for these forums.

Regarding your issue, are you saying that an image is not displaying when you are trying to use your camera? Does this afect all camera applications, or just a particular camera application (such as the one which comes with your smartphone)?

Is there anything blocking the camera, such as dirt, a decal or sticker?

Try Safe Mode and see if the camera works... If not, you could also try to re-install your smartphone's firmware (software) and see if the issue is still present.

Post back here and let us know how you go...

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Camera does not work

Здравствуйте! Подскажите, пожалуйста, решили ли вы эту проблему с камерой? У меня точно такая же. 

Hello! Tell me, please, did you solve this problem with the camera? I have exactly the same.

gt