account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Camera and flashlight not working

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Camera and flashlight not working

Translation via Google Translate:

I tried

Пробовала 

2 REPLIES 2
Pioneer
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Не работает камера и фонарик

Hi @Viktoriyarnd,

Please use English for your future posts, as this is the designated language of the forum...

Can you please provide a little more information, @Viktoriyarnd?

• Is the LED light not working when trying to take a photograph/record a video, when you're trying to use the LED light on its own (i.e. as a flashlight) or both?
  • Does the LED light work when you test it in diagnostics (Settings-->About phone-->Diagnostics-->Test)?
  • Does the LED light work when your smartphone is working in Safe Mode?

Please answer these questions, and let us know how you go.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Не работает камера и фонарик

Не включается и Не работает фонарик и две камеры,как передняя так и задняя.

It does not turn on and the flashlight and two cameras, both front and rear, do not work.

GT