account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Bug camera XZ2c

Regular
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Bug camera XZ2c

Good evening, once again, my camera crashed, forced to restart my phone. Am I the only one to whom it happens frequently?

6 REPLIES 6
Pioneer
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Bug camera XZ2c

Can't say if you are the only one, but have you tried if the same problem happens in safe mode?

Apprentice
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Having same issue on multiple XZ2c phones, also found a reviewer having this issue. See my post at:

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Camera/XZ2-Compact-Camera-Error/m-p/1322194#M4690

Visitor
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Same problem! 

Highlighted
Regular
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

You are not the only one. I had the same problem once on the second day I had the XZ2c (H8314). I think it was on 51.1.A.3.159. I didn't have reboot problems later on but the camera tends to crash a lot and I was forced to reboot the phone to get the camera working again.

I think this must be a universal bug. Soft repair or a warrantee repair will not fix it.

One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Same here..... I have only own this Phone 1 week. And I gues around 60% og the time i have used the camera it needed to be restartet. And im sick of it... Is it back to the dealer pr what? 

Adviser
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Same issue (even though this should probably be better reported against the specific phone, not the application).

On the second day while playing around too (I think I had 51.1.A.3.159)

Too bad I forgot to take a bug report.