account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

BAD photos quality

One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

BAD photos quality

Hello, I own since December 2015 the xperia z3 compact.About the problem now, since january 2017 all the photo i take are in very bad analysis, low sharpness, blurred etc. Compared to the photos i had taken before Jan17 are very very bad analysis (for example if take a photo of a written paper in normal font size, then in the album you can not read what is written on it.This also happens during the shooting time, when you view someone from the lens to shoot him).

The phone has been given to service center as in guarantee.When i delivered it "repaired" (they had replaced almost everything, possible to give me another phone), the shooting photo quality remained too bad. Compared same time, same object photos with an Oukitel of 80€, Oukitel was far awy better.

I'm expected officially Sony answer for the problem, so as to go on it.

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: BAD photos quality

I agree ! ! ! bad photos, bad definition ! !

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Re: BAD photos quality

I'm with you. 

Same problem on Xperia x with nougat. Bad quality of photos and and slow and incomplete camera software.

And Sony make the best mirrorless...bah.

Inhabitant
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: Photo Quality

Oh god guy look this, It's incredible!

http: //m.gsmarena. com/blind_shootout_lg_g6_samsung_galaxy_s8_sony_xperia-review-1611. php
The sony algorithm it's always the worst, same "watercolor" effect since my first xperia z3 compact and today with xperia x. 

Now with new sensor, new lens and new bionz the photos are the same problem...where is the details? 

Highlighted
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Photo Quality

We must do something... because only "we" customers can change things...something like petition or i dont know...because Sony is lying to us that it have best cameras in smartphone...and this isnt 1time, but from year 2013 when first xperia Z came Sony. Iam really dissapointed from Xz Premium...