account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

After updated to 9.0, house camera app seem blur

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

After updated to 9.0, house camera app seem blur

After updated to 9.0 for a 2 weeks, I reliase my xa2 ultra photo is not good (blurr) than the third patied-app .

I was used Open camera & house camera to compare. I love the sony camera app system so much, but the photo is slidely blurr, Sony can you please fix it.

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: After updated to 9.0, house camera app seem blur

Same thing to me. I just realized it when I compared the difference between pics when I was in 8.0. Not only that, have you noticed something about the front cam? When you open/switch to the front cam, and if you suddenly take a quick snap for a photo, the photo will end up TOTALLY BLACK, like zero contrast/brightness. And on the Manual mode, SS or Steady Shot when adjusted functions like Contrast. When you max it, it will darken the scene. 

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: After updated to 9.0, house camera app seem blur

Hi friend, feel so sad you facing that problems, well my front cam is ok for me. What I have investigate with my camera, I found the picture will turn BLUR when is in a dark place, (not enough of light)
In the day time, the cam is snap with very good photo! But when it come to night... is a NO.
I guess XA2 ultra is not good in low night photo.