account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

52.0.A.3.126 Photo cold Color temperature

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

52.0.A.3.126 Photo cold Color temperature

DSC_7280.JPGIn all normal mode

DSC_7278.JPGadditional more warm color temperature for realistic

It's 52.0.A.3.126.

The color temperature is too cold(too much blue).

Second one I slide to get more yellow,Its realistic. 

It should be fix.

Frowning Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Re: 52.0.A.3.126 Photo cold Color temperature

I'm sure you did, but this doesn't mean that the same photo looks the same for the both of us. We both have monitors that will surely show the photo in a different way. The same goes for the smartphone itself -the whitepoint isn't necessarily a "real" white. Some displays show a warmer tone, others a colder tone.

Therefore it's really difficult to say if the photo should be warmer or if the screen should be calibrated to a warmer tone.

From my experience, the Sony Xperias are usually very accurate and true-to-life with the colours.

It may well be that the camera didn't capture the reality perfectly in this photo but it might as well be that your screen is calibrated to a cooler tone.
As I've said before, from my point of view the first photo looks more realistic, especially the sky.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

On my computer the first one looks definitely more realistic.

The second one has too warm colours.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your suggestions.

But,second one that's real color I saw by my eyes. 

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I'm sure you did, but this doesn't mean that the same photo looks the same for the both of us. We both have monitors that will surely show the photo in a different way. The same goes for the smartphone itself -the whitepoint isn't necessarily a "real" white. Some displays show a warmer tone, others a colder tone.

Therefore it's really difficult to say if the photo should be warmer or if the screen should be calibrated to a warmer tone.

From my experience, the Sony Xperias are usually very accurate and true-to-life with the colours.

It may well be that the camera didn't capture the reality perfectly in this photo but it might as well be that your screen is calibrated to a cooler tone.
As I've said before, from my point of view the first photo looks more realistic, especially the sky.