account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

4K camera

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

4K camera

4K camera
I have a Sony XA2 plus phone

I put the camera on 4K, Sveta is enough but takes off very lousy, the phone is for 14k, whose camera shoots worse is not so bad even. And about the frontal video generally keep quiet, there are some broken pixels. Is it just me or many users?

Камера 4К

У меня телефон Sony XA2 plus

Ставлю камеру на 4К, Света достаточно но снимает очень паршиво, телефон за 14к, у которого камера хуже снимает не так плохо даже. А про фронтальное видео вообще молчу, там одни битые пиксели. Это лишь только у меня такое или у многих пользователей? 

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: 4K camera

@Kaioshi 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

are you watching the content on a 4K display or the phone? 

could you elaborate on the issue, perhaps take screenshots of the issue.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: 4K camera

I apologize for the mistakes, as I sit with the translator. I shot a video and watch it through my own phone. For some reason, the problem with the video started when I updated it