account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera

Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: Camera

Hi again @A9035s, no need to apologize, nothing wrong with your English. Slightly smiling Face

If you have performed a software repair using Xperia Companion and you are still experiencing this behavior with your device I recommend that you get in contact with your Local support team for assistance with how to have your device sent in to an authorized service center for repair.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: Camera

@Alias_1974wrote:

Sir  I also tried the software repair but still it's showing the same problem. What to do now

Sounds strange, coz repair with Xperia Companion fixing problems like this one. If you not rooted yours smartphone and software is official got from Xperia Companion, is not modified, must fix this issues Xperia Companion, if still problem persist after repair i recommend you bring smartphone to authorized service in yours location, coz service have tools with which will check where is problem. But my opinion sounds yours problem like that is software problems. Coz i have the same model and even after update to Android 6.0 i don't have any problems with camera, from 2016 everything working fine (i don't root my smartphone and software is from Xperia Companion, so it's legal and official), so i guess you rooted yours smartphone or you installed 3rd parties software from maybe developers XDA website and ect. But as i siad i just guess Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote