account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia z3 tablet wifi, quiet for some application

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

xperia z3 tablet wifi, quiet for some application

Hi, when I record a video, the level of the sound is low (have to turn up the sound to max). Moreover, I have to speak loud for Google now instead of my z3 compact,even if I change the microphone sensitivity.Nevertheless, it works fine with Skype. Is it normal?

Happy New year!

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: xperia z3 tablet wifi, quiet for some application

Check to see if Microphone noise suppression is enabled - Settings then Call settings

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply Thommo, but there is not Call settings in the Z3 compact tablet "WIFI", and no noise suppression option. Do you have to turn up  the sound to the maximum when you watch for example a recorded video  with voices? If yes, there is no problem with my tablet, it's normal. 

Thanks again =)

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Can someone try to record a video and tell me if it is the same ? Many thanks