account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

xperia z notification led

One time poster
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

xperia z notification led

Can't get the notification led to work on my new xperia z,any ideas???

9 REPLIES 9
Inhabitant
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Re: xperia z notification led

Did you try to switch Stamina mode off ?

One time poster
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Yeah,tried that,still not working Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

Yeah, this isn't working for me. I turned stamina mode off and restarted. Nothing is happening. The LED comes on for charging but that's it. Am I meant to set up LED notifications or are they supposed to be set as default?

One time poster
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

You can set the led in message settings but mine was allready set,mines the same,only works when charging

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

same here only works when it is charging

One time poster
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

where can you set it?? i read some where there is an option to tick or untick 'pulse notification'in the display settings but I don t see it listed anywhere there....

One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

The only place I could find settings was in messages. Anyway I switched off stamina, switched the phone off and on agai, waited and sent myself a few emails and stuff. Seems to work fine. Not clear on.whether it is working properly for sms

One time poster
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

yes its working for me know as well for emails after switching off stanima mode. also no clue whether it works for whats app and sms messages etc yet.

I read that it should work with different lights as well so when you will have missed calls the notification light starts blinking in blue and white is also an option. light flow is an app that is able to control this for android phones but hasn t been confirmed for the xperia Z i installed it but couldn t get more out of it

Inhabitant
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

notification led won't work with battery stamina mode on. because you are disabling all the features except for the normal phone use itself.