account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia t2 ultra power button design

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

xperia t2 ultra power button design

Hi Sony, 

for how many cycles the power button of xperia t2 ultra is designed, as it is so hard , failure of which disables the entire device ; as one of my friends suffering  the same.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Master
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: xperia t2 ultra power button design

Unfortunately we don't have any information about this.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

@Samuel

dont you think this is a proper reason to give t2 ultra user doubble tap to wake function(to save power button)

One time poster
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

The power button on my t2 ultra has become unresponsive
I cant unlock or lock neither restart my phone
Can someone help
Apprentice
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

i can give u info, my xperia t2 ultra phone button note working  found entire side panel is worst design,panel is hold by a glue layer. i lost button now i have to change entite panel along with display whcih costs INR 7500. for a small button 7500 , i can buy another mobile for this price

bj8
Rookie
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

The Power button on my t2 ultra has become unresponsive I can't unlock or lock. Pls give me a reply.
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi,

Even I am facing similar problem side strips are really bad, as now they do not stick to my phone and for pasting this stupid strips sony centre wants me to buy from screen as well, idon't know for what reason.

I have been following up with sony for so long but no response, If this is the sony quality then sorry to say you have very bad after sale relationship with customer.

Regards

Rahul