account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

xperia ray blackscreen problem

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

xperia ray blackscreen problem

i am a big fan of xperia. but i have this black screen issue and im so upset about this. and im afraid that this will affect sony mobile. i think sony can correct this because not all people can change there phones. im still promoting sony but im upset dont let ur costumer's doubt ur capabilities..... make belive 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: xperia ray blackscreen problem

Sorry to hear about your phone. 

You could try to repair the phone software using PC Companion: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

In PC Companion, press start on Support Zone > Start on Update the phones software > Press the blue link that says "Repair phone" > do this without the phone connected to the PC and follow the instructions given to you in the program. 

If the problem still persists you may have the phone examined by a service center. Please contact your local support for more information: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

i already done that sir using pc companion. and i look all these post about this black screen and they said its hardware y do we have the same problem if this is just a coinsidence they said i can get this to the service center... but here in the philippine its  hard and even i dont have the reciept of the unit.. and im sad becoz i feel helpless... i bought this phone thinking sony is best when it comes to durability but pls dont make me think im wrong about this i will still hope for your action thanks

Highlighted
Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

one of the forum said that sony replace his unit but i doubt this can be done here in the phillipines they will ask for the reciept and etc... to think you have the problem about the phone and still you will problem how will u deal w/ it becoz u dont have the official reciept....

Highlighted
Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Just as i tought no action or reply starting to think sony and planning to un supporting and promoting instead to be a promoter y not to be a hater!!!  insted of make belived just dont belived dont wait for the growing mumber of ur critics dont w8 to be line to generic or low p quality brand. very sad