account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

xperia mini pro signal/reception problem

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

xperia mini pro signal/reception problem

i constantly have bad/low reception on my xpreia mini pro. I'm from India and currently using it on a vodafone sim card, i thought it might be an issue with the operator/sim but I have been facing the same issue with an Airtel sim. Does this have anything to do with the android build?

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Visitor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: xperia mini pro signal/reception problem

i too face this same problem in Xperia ray

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

You can verify this by using another SIM card in the phone. To check if it's an network or phone related problem.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi Mr. Johan

You are right i checked with the bsnl sim card in india, my colleague has nokia and i have xperia min pro he is getting 4 signal bars where as i'm getting 2 signal bars which means low right.

So how can we justify this as a sim problem no its not it is a phone problem.

Actually it is not really a problem as xperia mini pro has less SAR value so it might recieve low some times.(Just thinking it might be the cause of low signal)