account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xperia m2 problems after 4.4.2 update

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 46
Message 11 of 46

Re: Kitkat Updates | Xperia M2 | 9-8-14

Hi i,m also from the philippines, anyway I receive notification regarding 4.4 update. However after reading some of the problems here I regret to update my m2. The jb works just fine for me. The only thing I am dissapointed with is the call quality because it's so noisy in the background even though I already check the call setting enhancement. Now I'd like to know if the problems in kitkat will be fixed sooner? Thanks by the way.
Learner
Message 12 of 46
Message 12 of 46

Re: Buglist after KitKat upgrade. D2303

@lozohcum

turn off HDR - and you will get 8mb

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 46
Message 13 of 46

Xperia m2 Kitkat update problem

Hi guys, I updated my m2 a few weeks ago but i found a problem at last days. I've sound lagging at some games. That problem really annoying me. Please help.

piz
One time poster
Message 14 of 46
Message 14 of 46

wifi problem on my Xperia M2 3g single after updated to kitkat

I can't connect to wifi after updated to kitkat... I read on GSM arena many M2 USER also has a same problem after updated to kitkat... Pls fix this problem.... Before i updated my phone to kitkat my wifi still working but after updated my phone cant connect to any wifi. Slightly frowning Face  my phone still new and i bought this phone with high price... I hope SONY TEAM can fix this wifi problem immediately...

Talent
Message 15 of 46
Message 15 of 46

Re: xperia m2 problems after 4.4.2 update

I am also getting battery drain problems not good sony
One time poster
Message 16 of 46
Message 16 of 46

Hello folks, I bought the phone two months ago and while on Jelly Bean, I was very satisfied. However, as I did the update to 4.4.2 Kitkat appears to me the problem with the filling. In fact, the phone sometimes full for several hours, and not be filled. All night on the charger and charges up to 98% and the fit. And I noticed that once came to 100%, and left it deliberately on the charger ... when I looked after one hour was back at 98%. It should be noted that before the update was not the slightest problem or objection. I did a factory reset even after the update, but it happens the same. By the way, Stamina is activated continuously. So, after the update done at the factory restart. So off and data traffic, and location, location, and Google is all possible and impossible. 0-100% he needs to fill about 2 and a half hours, as soon as I leave it longer in the charger, it drops to 99, then to 98% and now after update on 4.4.2. Before everything was ok. Vladimir, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Inhabitant
Message 17 of 46
Message 17 of 46

Re: Kitkat Updates | Xperia M2 | 9-8-14

Since updating to kitkat, I have this microphone problem too - "it is very quiet, so much that i have to hold the phone right to my mouth to activate the 'ok google' command"

One time poster
Message 18 of 46
Message 18 of 46

I also had problems with its microphone since i've upadated it to kitkat.. Pls help me.fix this problem
Adviser
Message 19 of 46
Message 19 of 46

Talent
Message 20 of 46
Message 20 of 46

stick on random battery percentage and not showing 100% full chaged while turned on in charging is another problem ...