account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

xperia Z3 dual SIM

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

xperia Z3 dual SIM

Good morning, day 14/02/2015 Xperia Z3 buy a dual Sim yesterday the screen suddenly exploded. Today I brought the phone for service of Sony in Madrid on Street Guzman el Bueno No. 43, and tell me not repaired me because that mobile is not sold in Spain.
Please I need a solution.

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: xperia Z3 dual SIM

Sorry to hear this but you would need to either return your device to the place of purchase or contact Xperia care http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have contacted the store where you buy it and have told me that the phone is European and that Sony has to take care of the repair.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

so your saying you bought the phone in Spain and store where you bought it off radomly turns on your back saying Hey we don't sell Sony devices here when they just sold you it? if so that's then really terrible way todo. Buy from a store and then they tell you that they don't even sell that product at all wow