account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

xpéria arc LT15I memory card SD probleme

Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

xpéria arc LT15I memory card SD probleme

I have a problem with the memory card when I take pictures and when I want to view them, sometimes is pefect  but most of the time it makes me "sd card not connected or deactivated" when I go to the gallery the same thing I'm going to take a picture, it puts me memory card is write-protected". i bought another one is the same problem, the only way I've found is to go to settings (storage) unmount sd card,  and mount it at new ,in this way I can take pictures,  but my some old ones disappear or are blurry  Someone help please Worried Face

6 REPLIES 6
Master
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: xpéria arc LT15I memory card SD probleme

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you try to format your SD card using a computer. Connect your phone to a PC and right click in the SD card and select to format it. Then try again to see if you experience any difference. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I tried but no way after taking a picture or two the problem return at new , i want another solution please thank you for your reply

Master
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

OK, in that case I would suggest that you try to boot your phone into safe mode to see if the problem may be related to any 3rd party app that you have installed in your phone:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

If the problem persists in safe mode, try to repair the phone software using PC Companion: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

In PC Companion, press start on Support Zone > Start on Update the phone/tablet software > Press the blue link that says "Repair phone/tablet".

Before repairing the software in your device you may want to backup your information first. Check out this topic for more information on how to:
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/Backup-amp-Transfer/m-p/407253#U407253

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

cmj
One time poster
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

my sd card (8gb) is hav 4gb avilable.when I goto the gallery it stuck.then I have to remove my batery and restart it plz geve me a solution palz
Master
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Try to clear data for gallery and media storage under settings > apps > all > gallery/media storage. 

Restart your phone and wait for the phone to index the media and try to open gallery again. 

sony_logo126x24.gif

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I also getting tha same problem I just format sd card and use it like two days then problem comes the same I have two phone il18i is also like that I just use application. known as mobogine that makes me to use internal memory