account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

wireless pairing connection problems

Highlighted
RMX
Adept
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

wireless pairing connection problems

im using windows 8.1 in desktop, nd im tired to pair my phone with my desktop via wifi.. i see some masseges in support forum. i trying  many process...but its cant works.. plz help me for how i out this problem...

8 REPLIES 8
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Re: wireless pairing connection problems

Have you tried to do it via Pc Companion or via the My Pc option then right click your phone and select Network configuration

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

RMX
Adept
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

yes ..and windows 8.1 not have Network configuration option...

Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Are you trying to pair via Bluetooth or WiFi?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

RMX
Adept
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

via wifi..

Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

I have 8.1 and will try to pair my phone with PC Companion via WiFi as soon as I reach home, and will tell you what happens.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Forum Legend
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

I've just tried on a Win8.1 system and it worked without issue via PCC - I had my phone disconnected then click on How to connect then selected wi-fi then I kept clicking Next until it said how to connect but on Window 2 I selected Click here if you don't see xxxxxx-PC in the list - I then connected my phone and within a minute I was connected via wireless

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

RMX
Adept
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

i cant understand wat r u tring to say to me..plz tell me in full details..

RMX
Adept
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

tnks