account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

warranty and small scratch on the screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

warranty and small scratch on the screen

Hello everyone,

I bought a sony xperia z3 compact recently and it has given me problems immediately (without any fall):

1)primarily, in the upper half of the screen the touchscreen doesn't go.

2)the GPS does not work well, it doesn't report my position and doesn't move during the using.

3)the reception is bad and my interlocutor can't hear me good.

4)last but not least, the earphones are not automatically detected if not using the app "SoundAbout" .

So, after all these problems i'm determined to replace it, but there is a small scratch on the lower left corner of the glass, does the warranty cover damage not caused by falling even though there is this sign?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: warranty and small scratch on the screen

What's the retail store's return policy?  Can you return it and get a replacement right away?

Emperor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: warranty and small scratch on the screen

@SimoneManenti

Only the store where you bought it can answer this question, perhaps if you still have the protective film that came with they won't notice, but is it a scratch or a crack, since the top of the screen doesn't work. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)