account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

touch response is not gud after replacing

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

touch response is not gud after replacing

I hv a situation, I broke it n changed it but it
is not as smooth as it was, I hv to press on it
rather than hover on it now my friend has Xperia
m it has feather touch response and digitizer
reads size change but not the pressure change as
it is steady at 1.0 but mine is reading pressure
with minimal reading of 0.30 but size value is
steady at 0.04 . I can operate it with ease when
using thumb pulp but when u try to use finger tip it
lack in receiving toch. I got above values in
developer mode pointer location option. can
smone comment on that
2 REPLIES 2
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: touch response is not gud after replacing

If there are the screws needed to fix the cable when you replace the LCD screen, maybe the screws is too tight to influent the LCD screen. You can have a try to loosen the screws a little. 

If there are not or the LCD screen doesn't change after doing like above that, it's maybe the problem of the LCD screen itself.

Have a good luck to you.

Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: touch response is not gud after replacing

thanks for reply,,, well I only replaced touch fir my phone, so I think it may not the screen and touch panel itself well I didn't know if there is a screw or something, but is it possible that m a victim of piracy because I waited more than 2 weeks to get it and got fixed it by local guy,, well the supplier says it is genuine part and can you comment on digitizer readings I mentioned above :-) m curious about it why it differs in 2 models of same brand। :-) my android version is 4.2.2। 15. _ _ _.12 latest generic। for xperia l,, I wd lv to hear from u :-B