account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

touch problems

Visitor
Message 11 of 14
Message 11 of 14

Re: touch problems

Gave it in service centre and they replaced touch pannel, now it's working fine.

Visitor
Message 12 of 14
Message 12 of 14

Dude,did you fix your Phone ?! mine is still broken Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 13 of 14
Message 13 of 14

Yeah got it replaced in 20 days!

But had to wait for 3 hours at the repair centre just to collect the phone.

The reason being a huge line for problems with many of the XPERIA line-ups including the pricy one's. But huge majority was for TIPO. All sorts of problems ranging from SPEAKER not working to TOUCH not working to CALL not loud to echo while CALL. I was just thanking GOD that I did not get those irritating problems. I met a man, he said that from the day he bought the phone (I dont remember much but I think it was XPERIA J, not sure), it was his 6th trip. Every time a new problem arose for him from the unskilled service centre people. Dizzy Face

The person responsible for distributing the repaired phone was absent that day. So I was asking the person writing complaints online to send somebody to give my phone. But she was almost crying because all the people were venting their anger on her...

Some people even went inside to bring their boss for registering their complaint. So I took the oportunity & asked him to give my phone. After waiting for half an hour he handed me the phone. From the behaviour of those people & the huge no of complaints (I saw a guy taking the complaint paper with the no 37 at 11:00 in the morning, when the office opens at 10:00!!!) I think it was just the usual day for the repair centre people.

From that day I have killed 3 customers of Sony, including 1 of XPERIA Z. I told him to wait till Samsung Galaxy S4 was launched & now today he has decided to go with good old Sammy than with this buggy & trash quality manufacturer.

BTW how many days have your service guys taken?

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 14 of 14
Message 14 of 14

Wow,real Adventure !!! :smileygrin:
So You finally got your phone... My phone still theres,it has been almost 15 Days.They called me They can replace it's Touch Screen but I should pay 100$ for it,Because I didn't buy  it from my country and SONY hasn't International Warranty Service !!! So,Yes,I killed more than 10 customers of SONY ! SONY Mobile Is so lame in Quality and Support.They didn't care about us,they just wanna sale,sale and sale !!!

I didn't care anymore,I wanna sale it and buy and iPad instead of it Slightly smiling Face