account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

take my phone to other country

Visitor
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

take my phone to other country

HI!

i am in turkye now. i buy this phone (xperia z3) in here but i want to back to usa  it will work my phone using  other simcart  for long time?without any problems?

Thanks.

Ramtin Daemi.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Genius
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: take my phone to other country

Hi @ramtin

If you buy an unlocked device for any carrier, I suppose that you won´t have any proeblem if you use your device in USA. I´m at disposal for any question.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
Forum Legend
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Hi,

If a phone is going to work in another country, the network provider that you are going to use needs to use one or more of the networks that the phone supports. More info about supported networks can be found in the whitepaper:
http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/d6603/whitepaper_EN_D6603_D6653_3.pdf

Also note that we do not provide worldwide warranty so it may be limited to a specific region and the repair process may therfore also be affected.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Emperor
Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

@ramtin

Which Z3 version do you have? which carrier do you want to use your phone with here in the USA?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

yes its unlocked in here i take my phone dont need to change imei?? 

Visitor
Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

hi its unlocked version single sim and i want use At&t.i just buy simcart put in my phone with out do anything?? or i should do anything else?

Emperor
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

@ramtin

Yes, as simple as that, settings > about phone > which model do you have?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

its>>D6633

Visitor
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

and other things about my phone after recording 4k video my phone backside make very hot!! after 10 or 15min comes out of camera  why ?? 

Genius
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

Hi @ramtin

From your Home screen, please try the following:

1. Tap the Application screen icon.
2. Find and tap Settings -> Apps.
3. Swipe to the All tab.
4. Find and tap on Camera.
5. Tap Force stop -> Clear data.
6. Restart the phone.

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas