account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

sony xperia sp repair hotfix error

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

sony xperia sp repair hotfix error

HI! trying to repair my xperia sp so i downloaded sony pc compainion. navigated to the repair my phone area and it asked me to download the update i actually did not have. but once that was done and i tried again the error still pops up. im aware of the alternate program (sus i believe) to repair phones but that program doesn't have my phone listed so i'm stuck with either finding a alternate method or waiting for this error to get fixed. so! my question to sony and other people is is there a way to repair my xperia sp without the companion? i hope i dont have to wait for a hotfix for what was supposed to be a hotfix...

3 REPLIES 3
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: sony xperia sp repair hotfix error

Hi

I just checked and Xperia SP is indeed listed in SUS programme.

So i request you to kindly recheck.

SP.png

If you still don't find it then try after changing your pc's language to English-US. Or in SUS, Just select Xperia Z and do the repair, don't worry about selecting Xperia Z ,SUS will install xperia sp's software only and not of Z's . I assure you

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

if you are on windows 8\8.1 run SUS under compatibilty mode with win7 x86

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

HI There

I have SONY Xperia Z354 / SONY Ericsson ST25i. Can you please help me.

I know how to go to Call log but somehow when I tap on the Phone sign option I got emply space on top with keypad at the bottom whereas Top space used to have miscalls. If I missed call then when go to call logs I can't see it.

How I can unhide it..??

Thanks