account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

sony xperia sT27i not turning on after falling into water

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

sony xperia sT27i not turning on after falling into water

my sony had a screen repair in April as it was cracked and after falling into the bath tub last night it wont turn on.I tried charging it and even tried used a usb cable to connect to my computer but still nothing please hel

2 REPLIES 2
Phy
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: sony xperia sT27i not turning on after falling into water

Contact Sony Xperia Support it could be a hardware issue.
http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: sony xperia sT27i not turning on after falling into water

Try using headphones. If they work, it may be a problem with the port. Try buttons too. And also, did you get it repaired by SONY or a third-party? Not getting it done by SONY may void your warranty, and make higher chances of breaking in the future.

google luck! Leave a kudo too!